- We are committed to the continuing growth and prosperity of independent community pharmacy.
- We represent our members’ professional and proprietary interests as independent community pharmacies and will vigorously promote and defend those interests.
- We are committed to high-quality pharmaceutical care and to restoring, maintaining, and promoting the health and well-being of the public we serve.
- We believe in the intrinsic virtues of a free enterprise system and will do all we can to ensure the ability of independent community pharmacies to compete in a free and fair marketplace.
- We value the right to petition the appropriate legislative and regulatory bodies to serve the needs of those we represent.
- We will utilize our resources to achieve these ends in an ethical and socially responsible manner.